TTC deliver practical one-day customer service courses suitable for anyone new to a customer facing role, and those who are more experienced and want to refresh their skills.
Throughout the day on your Customer Service course you will learn key customer service skills, with plenty of opportunities to review and practice these in face-to-face situations and when dealing with customers on the telephone.
Key training areas include:
- Defining what is meant by quality customer service;
- Understanding why the customer is important;
- Who are your customer groups?
- How to create a good first impression;
- Collecting important information from our customers;
- The specific skills for handling calls from customers;
- How to get your message across clearly;
- The specific people skills for dealing with customers face-to-face.