Unlocking Employee Personal Potential
The TTC Group is one of the UK’s leading learning and development organisations dedicated to improving personal and professional knowledge, accountability and responsibility.
TTC delivers K2P (Key 2 Potential) an innovative training programme designed and delivered to unlock personal potential in employees. K2P has been developed over 8 years by highly qualified educational, behavioural and military specialists, each with over 25 years teaching experience in their respective fields.
Through a powerful mix of teaching and military skills K2P delivers world class accredited practical learning and development to engage your employees, building personal potential and improving workplace performance through effective team working, communication and leadership.
K2P is an innovative and unique combination of equipment, activities and online support videos designed and delivered to engage, challenge and improve the performance of your workforce, unlike other corporate training courses:
- K2P is not a one-off course, but a resource your business or organisation can use time and time again without incurring additional costs;
- K2P is not just for one employee, or even one team, it’s a resource that can be used with as many employees as you like;
- K2P is proven not only to deliver short term learning benefits but real changes in behaviours and attitudes in the workplace.
What is K2P?
K2P is comprised of three key components, these are:
- CPD Facilitator Training – through this training your staff will become certified K2P facilitators able to deliver the activities effectively ensuring your employees maximise the learning from each activity and its many applications and outcomes.
- The K2P kit bag – containing all the equipment and resources you need to deliver …
- The activities – 35 high impact challenge and problem solving tasks to unlock potential. Delivered through clear instructions and our exclusive online activity briefs.
To learn more about how K2P can benefit your business or organisation email us or call 03330 431 122.